Airborne80
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2005
- Messages
- 1,022
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
After work, Charlie and I headed to the river for his daily walk and swim. Right as we hit the waterline, a boat wake was rolling back out and look at what it left at our feet and paws. If it were not broken at the base, it would be a framer. I really like this material, as its one of the very few types at this site that clearly shows flaking. Any thoughts on the type and period would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
Upvote
0
Yea........ Charlie has been my hunting pal since we started this addiction just about two years ago. he loves it. he gets to swim, while i stare at the ground hahaha. I believe you are correct about the UI.D. of the point. Sure do wish it was not broken but as you know.... a broke is better than a bust. Thanks for checking it out.






