What's new

the sea gave up and old naval button on friday & seal

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shout out to and a thank you : Donald G. Banhart for the I.D. on the phone rotary phone dialer thing.

Took my buddy jack for a spin at nada today in search of old naval buttons.

Several have been found if u remember back some. Today was my day I guess. We have been lead to believe they are british buttons with the anchor. Looking for comments also.
.
http://www.colchestertreasurehunting.... - almost at the bottom.

I think this is it: Britain - Canada
Merchant Navy
Private Purchase - 1774-1812

I have some of docbev’s finds from thur., he said the cave zone was slow today also at the end is Big John from OBX’s spin for today. He said lots of new sand since thursay – looks like to me, he did ok.

Chainman said he will be ready to go spinning Sunday for surfchurch. - I like it



See you tomorrow - knife gig.

good luck to everyone.
.
.
.
vid is like: 12 mins.
.
.
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK96vk0ZX38&list=UUfyP0xPCGJW9T_tlhLI6rog
 

Attachments

  • 1107NUT.webp
    1107NUT.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 1107SEAL.webp
    1107SEAL.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 1107BEST.webp
    1107BEST.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 1107BUTTON1.webp
    1107BUTTON1.webp
    29 KB · Views: 119
  • 1107BUTTON2.webp
    1107BUTTON2.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Congrats on the finds! and the nice buttons!
 
I think it is war of 1812 - :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom