What's new

The Silver streak is over!

amxfred

Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
379
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dekalb, IL
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Sunray X-1 Probe & Auvio wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Met up with Dennis and Earl at a local park today for a 3 hour hunt. I ended up with 31 clad coins, a Girl Scout pin, 4 Wheaties and NO SILVER. :sad10: So my streak ends at 8 silvers. Dennis had the best find today but I will let him tell you about it. I did get a nice 1936-D Wheatie. In 2011 my total Wheatie count was 60 and for 2012 I already have 82. Yes Virginia there is a learning curve on the E-Trac! :wink: (Some of the younger hunters may not get that) This is the greatest hobby. Happy hunting to all!
 
well i was my turn today i was lucky that i put my coil over the target you have had quite a run i would not feel to bad congrats on your finds dennis
 
I'm betting that streak will not stay gone for long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom