What's new

The South has risen again!!!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Earlier this year I found a 1925 Stone Mountain commemorative half. I figured that was a lucky, once in a lifetime score. Damifi didn't find another! Totals from 2 boxes today:

Stone Mountain x 1
64x1, 66x1, 67x2, 68x4.
 

Attachments

  • pile.webp
    pile.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 343
  • smobv.webp
    smobv.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 321
  • smrev.webp
    smrev.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0
Nice Stone Mountain Comm. and you now have two! Awesome fine!!!
 
That is so sweet. I'd love to find one of those and also one of the commeratives with the gold panner obverse. Congrats.

HH.
 
That's a sweet half. I'm hoping to find a silver one from Cali........well any other silver is just fine also.........LOL
 
dang I wanted one of them for a long time --- my crh only gives me wheaties now and then and not much if any silver---- Ivan
 
Great find there Tim.

My luck with commemoratives, thus far, is a pair of 86 "immigration" halves.

Again, kudos.
 
Beautiful commemorative!!! I would love to find one of those!!
 
Good job Tim. I'd love to find one of those myself.

I guess lightning does strick twice in the same place....lol. Kudos!

Sheldius said:
That is so sweet. I'd love to find one of those and also one of the commeratives with the gold panner obverse. Congrats.

HH.

Me too Sheldius....the gold pan comm is a very nice one too.....I like that one.
 
Sheldius said:
That is so sweet. I'd love to find one of those and also one of the commeratives with the gold panner obverse. Congrats.

HH.
that's the one I'm looking for. I saw one on here someone found.
 
I never knew there were any halves like that :o Congrads on the great finds!
Pepperpump :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom