jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2026 Thread Owner #1
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,942 Reaction score 36,561 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 1, 2026 #2 Diana Ross is in my opinion the best female vocalist.
ragtopman Jr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2026 Messages 31 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Sep 1, 2026 #3 I got to see Diana Ross in concert, great show.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2026 Thread Owner #4 Though Ross Had a Great Voice, I Found Her Ugly to look at which got Worse with age. I Don't know the Names of The other 2 originals But imo the Center One here was the Only beauty
Though Ross Had a Great Voice, I Found Her Ugly to look at which got Worse with age. I Don't know the Names of The other 2 originals But imo the Center One here was the Only beauty