capt dom
Hero Member
- #21
Thread Owner
Re: The "Tank" is back at our Jupiter Shipwreck Site!
We were scrambling for an extra line handler and anchor slugger
this morning but one fell out of the sky.....
My wife and I were going to go out - even if we were alone
but I can honestly tell you I would have felt real bad making her
lug those anchors about.....

I was kinda hoping the piece of wood was going to look like the
one pictured but....
No such luck!
We were scrambling for an extra line handler and anchor slugger
this morning but one fell out of the sky.....

My wife and I were going to go out - even if we were alone
but I can honestly tell you I would have felt real bad making her
lug those anchors about.....

I was kinda hoping the piece of wood was going to look like the
one pictured but....
No such luck!
Nice looks like she was someone i met once when i went to deep..oopps oOOOooooo ok on that
I sling drinks when i work so i"m usally off 3 days each week,know folks in Vero.I would enjoy helping,mini vacation for me 




{see photo}







