wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Apr 15, 2010 #1 I found this today detecting around a small duck pond. It has the ten commandments on it, I think I've seen them before. But I can't remember if it was part of something else or it's just as it is. Joe Attachments 100_7831.webp 130.7 KB · Views: 244
I found this today detecting around a small duck pond. It has the ten commandments on it, I think I've seen them before. But I can't remember if it was part of something else or it's just as it is. Joe
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2010 #2 its a penny rolled through a machine Upvote 0
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Apr 15, 2010 #3 CRUSADER said: its a penny rolled through a machine Click to expand... Nice id I have some in my car Upvote 0
wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Apr 15, 2010 Thread Owner #4 CRUSADER said: its a penny rolled through a machine Click to expand... Thanks for the ID I knew I've seen these before. Upvote 0
CRUSADER said: its a penny rolled through a machine Click to expand... Thanks for the ID I knew I've seen these before.
Marc(NB) Hero Member Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 622 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location N.B. Canada Detector(s) used currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax Apr 15, 2010 #5 guess Mosses was duck hunting in his day Upvote 0