What's new

The thrill of victory an agony of defeat!

PAScott

Full Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
222
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out to the local freshwater lake this morning. It was a slow morning. I did not have any signals for the first 30 to 45 minutes. Then I got a solid 43 on my AT Pro. I wasn't going to dig it figuring it was foil but it was a strong signal and only 2 inches so I decided to dig. Second scoop and there she was beuatiful wedding band with diamonds (white gold maybe platinum?).
image.webpimage.webp
Glanced at it quickly and put it in my carrier to avoid any attention. Started thinking boy it would be nice to find the engagement ring. Beep beep beep solid 43 again. Thought no way! First scoop and shocked.
image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
Complete set:headbang:
image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
So now the agony part. Got to my car and saw a stamp. TK 316. High grade stainless steel with CZ:BangHead:
Well my wife can wear it when we go to the beach. Maybe next time.
 
Upvote 14
WOW! Two different scoops, paired rings, that's incredible! Great job! Thanks for sharing, congrats and HH
 
Crazy that you found both! Too bad it's steel but still looks really nice, congrats
 
That sounds like my luck but your on the right track!
 
Still pretty, not a bad day. I'm sure the missus ain't complaining. Thank you for sharing.
 
I feel your pain! I found a wedding/engagement ring set in the same hole (on land) and they were plated with CZ's. Many foiks are opting for inexpensive first sets due to the economy. NONE THE LESS, you have a great find and congratulations! Sub 8-)
 
Thanks everyone. My wife likes it even if its not real. Sorry to hear about your fake weeding/engagement set Sub. It definitely is a heartbreaker when that fake realization comes. I need to move to a lake with wealthier people. Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom