What's new

The Treasure Coast

DIGDIG

Full Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been on the site for quite some time. I relocated from the cold Northeast to Florida and made a deal on a used Surfmaster PI and walked the beaches of the treasure coast but before I could find anything really good it's broken. One day I came in from detecting and due to being up early and the fresh air, I fell asleep. I went to the car to retrieve my detector the heat had cracked the wiring. Disgusted I put it in a box where it sits to this day. That was years ago but the itch to go hunting has me considering either getting it repaired or a entirely new detector. What are your thoughts ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom