Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings !

I know many are skeptics and many are believers as I was on the subject of Dowsing. But go to this website and read, then ask yourself what you believe.

Website address: http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth/

There is a "Navigation" list of all the sub-articles on the right of the Home page. But to save you time, I think the following mini-list will give you enough to make up your mind. (You might want to print a copy of the Mini-List for reference while on the site.)

_ Dowsing (top of the Navigation list).

_ Learn the Secret Force that Moves All Dowsing Tools.

_ Conventional Science and Dowsing.

_ What is Wrong with Wanting to try Dowsing ?

_ Summary

ToddB64

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
okiedowser said:
( Skeptics website) Ted don't believe in dowsing. :thumbsup:

Who the heck is Ted ? If you're gonna tease, at least spell the name right, otherwise it teeters on the edge of insult.

I was just trying to put out an alternate view, so everyone could have a chance to see both sides of the coin so to speak.

So we've both had our fun now.....let's be friends....OK ? :wink:

Todd

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You got it right okiedowser…It is Teds web site. Ted, Sam, Joe Black or any one that he wants to pretend to be…In fact..I think that everyone should go to this web site and study it real close. Then when you want to learn or have questions about Dowsing you can get the real answers and the real truth here on T-Net….Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
ToddB64 said:
Greetings !

I know many are skeptics and many are believers as I was on the subject of Dowsing. But go to this website and read, then ask yourself what you believe.

Website address: http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth/

There is a "Navigation" list of all the sub-articles on the right of the Home page. But to save you time, I think the following mini-list will give you enough to make up your mind. (You might want to print a copy of the Mini-List for reference while on the site.)

_ Dowsing (top of the Navigation list).

_ Learn the Secret Force that Moves All Dowsing Tools.

_ Conventional Science and Dowsing.

_ What is Wrong with Wanting to try Dowsing ?

_ Summary

ToddB64

Thanks for the plug about the website.

Contrary to what Art and couple of others will try to get you to believe, the website does contain the EXACT truth about dowsing and also related stuff (sometimes called LRL for distinction). In truth, all of the related gadgets operate according to the same principles. You can learn what those principles are by reading the articles at that site.

However, you need not take my word, or anyone's word for that matter. There are several good plans on the website that will allow the interested ones to learn the truth about dowsing for themselves. The devices shown are easy to build, relatively inexpensive and WILL in fact operate EXACTLY like the retail contraptions, selling for hundreds or thousands of dollars. The plans are FREE, they cost zero dollars.

If you are really interested in learning the truth about dowsing for yourself, try building a couple of the devices and then test them on simple targets in plain view and then on hidden targets, of which you have no knowledge of their respective locations. Soon, you too will join those who have learned the truth about dowsing, and in the process will have elevated yourself from the ranks of the "gullible and technically-challenged".

Some, of course (not mentioning any names) cannot handle knowing the truth, and will prefer to hold onto their belief systems and in their own little world. That is fine too, but those are getting very small in number as more and more folks learn the truth, through their own experiences.

;D

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
okiedowser said:
( Skeptics website) Ted don't believe in dowsing. :thumbsup:

okiedowser,

I apologize ! :-[

I didn't make the connection that you were referring to Ted Groves, even though I posted his website address ! Can you believe that ! I thought you were calling me Ted. In the past I've had people poke fun at me by misspelling my name on the MD'ing forums, so I'm a little tender there I guess.

And, I totally misinterpreted "(Skeptics website)" in your post. I thought you were labeling my original post a Skeptics website. How stupid of me !

Now that I look at your post with understanding, it is totally appropriate and friendly.

Once again, I made a total fool out of myself ! So sorry :notworthy:

ToddB64

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread