What's new

the ultimate dump coin

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Boy Mr "Brown Marker has really seen this one a few times. I've seen his Brown numbers many times and even someties twice on a coin but this one takes the cake. Four Marks. the numbers are from top clockwise 59,29,111,36. My only theory is that those are box numbers for his "tracking" method.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00058-20100617-0829.webp
    IMG00058-20100617-0829.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 451
Upvote 0
Wern't those the same numbers for the safe on that TV show "Lost"? JP




I am going to play those numbers on my Megaball Lottery Ticket
 
The "Lost" numbers were 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. I really enjoyed the show at first, then it just got too weird. Hurley rules!!!!!

I don't get why people mark coins. If I had that kind of time, I would get more coins or look for errors or something more productive.
 
That has to be very time consuming. I prefer not not knowing that I have seen the same coin before. Keeps the magic alive. ;)
 
I think I have seen Mr. "T" 100 times in black ink on the reverse. Others have said seen the same from other states as well. Could be different folks, but who knows? :dontknow:

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom