What's new

the wacky Ouija did it again ! 1920 Effingham, Ill

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,912
Reaction score
76,370
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
South Bend news-times. (South Bend, Ind.), 17 March 1920.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...t=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=8
 
I have many times. but the stubborn planchette thing wouldn't move unless I moved it
on purpose.

I even let it sit on a table for over a Year here in the House.
Hoping just once it would Move when I wasn't looking.....
Nothing :( just collected dust
 
Last edited:
wife and 6 kids?! maybe it was suicide! :tongue3:

I once read a story about the TNET founder.... oujia board...and treasure. :dontknow:
 
Yep ! Marc Swears it worked for Him.
 
Ouija??? No WONDER it's not working for me!!! I've been using a Squeegee! 😱
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom