What's new

The War of the Rebellion... Official Records Of The Civil War on CD?

SwampHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
422
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
I am wanting to get the Official Records on CD, but I am not sure which set to get. I know there are many sets out there.
 
Upvote 0
SwampHunter, check out this dealer's site. He's the original Dixie Metal Detectors in Tennessee. I've bough items from him in the recent past and his prices are very reasonable. Check his Books & CD pages and you'll find several CD's of the ORs you're looking for. You can get complete records or streamlined sets as well as Naval records. His site is:
http://www.dixie-metal-detectors.com

Enjoy. ;D ;D Those folks take payments through PayPal which makes shopping from them very easy.
 
I have the DVD Rom through Oliver Computing and it is great for what I need it for. I certainly couldnt afford the set on CD for 600 that I have seen elswhere.


http://www.civilwaramerica.com/

I even screwed up the CD by my own fault and they replaced it no questions asked. OUtstanding customer service!

Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom