What's new

The watch that I found the other day....follow -up

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi,

First of all, thank you to everyone for your kind words of concern & encouragement...
Will be all better very soon.

Researched the watch that I dug up a couple of days ago.

It was a very nice looking watch at one time. I contacted customer service at TIMEX and received a prompt reply: this watch is a SILVER DIAL CRYSTAL ACCENTED GOLD-TONE BRACELET WATCH manufactured in 2008.

Here's a photo of the watch just off the assembly line.

TIMEX.webp

here's a pic of the one I found

DSCF1915.webp

Thanks for looking ...again

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
:laughing7:...that's why I've decided to keep it, Ed:laughing7:

Its unique quality fits right in with the car I just bought


I tell you, these days sometimes I don't know whether I am coming or going!
View attachment 725019
That picture was messing with my head until I read your caption...I didnt know what the heck I was looking at.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom