What's new

There Was A Crooked Man:Love Token Coin

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
442
Reaction score
474
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting...learn something new every day! Cool story, thanks for sharing...Ddf
 
That's one of those little facts that makes history fun. Thanks for sharing.
 
Queen Anne Love Token would be a sweet find.
I've got coppers, and a silver or two made into love tokens but never have seen a Queen Anne silver made into one. Great write up about the tokens. Thanks.
 
Thanks

Happy Treasure Hunting
 
I noticed you found a 1700 Sundial, Do you have a picture?
I found a Sundial but don't know how old? IMG_0607.webp
Give me your thoughts
thanks
 
thanks
 
I noticed you found a 1700 Sundial, Do you have a picture?
I found a Sundial but don't know how old?View attachment 1486231
Give me your thoughts
thanks

Wow!!! That is certainly a nice one! It looks very early to me, I would shocked if it was newer than the 1700's. Yours certainly looks banner worthy! Cool Illuminati symbol on it :laughing7:.

Mine was determined to be made between 1740 and 1780.
sundial.webp
 
Love that Sundial of your's very cool
Great find
 
This is a good story, thanks for the link
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom