What's new

Theres A Story Here Somewhere!

XL-PRO PRO

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
252
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
There's A Story Here Somewhere!

I found this ring several years ago while searching a drained beach.I thought it kind of odd that it wasn't in the normal swim area but really didn't give it much thought.I notified several of the owner's relatives (his full name is engraved inside the ring) over the years.About a year ago I actually ran into the owner and told him in person that I had found his ring and he could stop by and pick it up whenever.His reply"yeah,I know".So,now I'm kind of curious as to how the ring ended up where it did.Lover's quarrel?Wrong place,wrong time?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 98
Probably something like that from the way it sounds. Let's just hope she wasn't the love if his life that he never got over!
If he doesn't want it you are the new owner. You can't make him take it back.

This is sure an interesting hobby!
 
Lover's quarrel?Wrong place,wrong time?

I bet that is it.
I once found a class ring in the middle of a gravel road. Name engraved. Turned out my dad worked with the owners dad. His girl friend threw it out the window of a moving vehicle.
 
Probably something like that from the way it sounds. Let's just hope she wasn't the love if his life that he never got over!
If he doesn't want it you are the new owner. You can't make him take it back.

This is sure an interesting hobby!
Unfortunately it is made of Salladium which was developed to scam kids and their parents out of hard earned dollars.The Crest appears to be gold but the rest is junk.
 
Ah perhaps that's why he doesn't want it. Well it is a class ring. Hope that doesn't smart too much, ouch!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom