What's new

"Theres no convincing him out of anything.If you say he cant do it he will do"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"There's no convincing him out of anything.If you say he can't do it he will do"

2494409184.webp

"He shouldn't be here," Carey said.

Representatives from Reading Anthracite declined to comment at the scene Monday night.

Wentzel said his cousin told him he was going to climb the mountain and Wentzel didn't try to convince him otherwise.

"There's no convincing him out of anything. If you say he can't do it he will do it."

Wentzel said he didn't join the climb " 'cause I'm not that dumb."

pic dosn't do it Justice, But Too Funny !

http://republicanherald.com/news/em...ff-behind-home-depot-in-saint-clair-1.1284905
 
Re: "There's no convincing him out of anything.If you say he can't do it he will do"

*
 
Re: "There's no convincing him out of anything.If you say he can't do it he will do"

Jeff, get me the exact location of that cliff, I know I can climb it without getting stuck :headbang: :laughing9:
 
Re: "There's no convincing him out of anything.If you say he can't do it he will do"

I say do whatever stupid thing you want.....but you should be getting a bill from the rescue squad in full. WHY the heck should I have to pay for this idiots stupidity? geez, another example of our money being wasted. Send the fool a bill.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom