What's new

These are some finds I made on March 23rd

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get a 925 silver ring and small gold ring both about 4 inches, don't know if the small one is gold or not but it sure looks like gold and dosen't show any sign's of plating but it's not marked, it's a little kids ring. I made these finds in a park. The bracelet is a speidel and isn't silver but it was an exciting find, sure got me goin.
 

Attachments

  • March23.1.webp
    March23.1.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 224
  • March23.2.webp
    March23.2.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 196
Does the last ring say " Furbie" on the face of it?...NGE
 
Nice going! Congrats!
 
Nice finds. You must hit that park again....Matt
 
Congrats on the silver and gold rings! That does look gold to me, I've found some plated ones and its
​
pretty obvious. Cool finds.

Good luck,
HH.
 
any ring or bracelet I find are treasure and makes my day. nice going congrats HH. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds, Giant! A variety of treasure there. :thumbsup:

HH :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom