What's new

They brought bags instead of boxes again

ringding

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
692
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
The armored car company brought bags instead of boxes again, but I told the bank ladies I would buy them - $2000. I have gone through one bag and have found a 1969 - 40% kennedy, a 1987 s, and a 2004 kennedy. I will update as I go.

Update: 2007 D kennedy, 1964 kennedy
 
Upvote 0
ringding said:
The armored car company brought bags instead of boxes again, but I told the bank ladies I would buy them - $2000. I have gone through one bag and have found a 1969 - 40% kennedy, a 1987 s, and a 2004 kennedy. I will update as I go.

Update: 2007 D kennedy, 1964 kennedy

I work full-time at a bank and today my halves came in as well in two bags from Dunbar. The funny part is that they were all rolled though lol! I had 2 90s and about 33 40s come out of the bags, so I dont know what to think other than they ran out of boxes. Keep us posted though, I am interested to know if yours were rolled.

JJ :coffee2:
 
wish i could get bags instead of boxes.....most of my search time is spent opening rolls :tongue3:
 
ringding said:
The armored car company brought bags instead of boxes again, but I told the bank ladies I would buy them - $2000. I have gone through one bag and have found a 1969 - 40% kennedy, a 1987 s, and a 2004 kennedy. I will update as I go.

Update: 2007 D kennedy, 1964 kennedy

This happend to me last summer and I was upset only because Brinks was skipping their end of their responsibility. Those bags were simply deposits made by other banks and the accuracy is unverified. Most times they just weigh them. And if they are not off of a machine and are a cracked roll bag ( tellers crack open rolls anf fillthe bag till it supposedly hits $1000) in that case they would most likely be cherrypickin. But bags of certian types of machines could be loaded with silver.

I of course bought the bags but protested to my bank and they rightfully so protested this practice to Brinks and the practice of passing other banks dumps has stopped.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom