What's new

They tell me it must be Karma.

Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
358
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Excal II
Coinmaster Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last weeks rain and northeast winds made a four foot cut at the beach and changed the game considerably.
I've been told that it must be good Karma from:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4149825
But, I'll take it.
30 inch, 14k gold chain weighing 58 pennyweight.
14 K wedding band.
54 clad coins.
1 Buffalo Nickel.
 

Attachments

  • image-334226223.webp
    image-334226223.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image-2468902517.webp
    image-2468902517.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 140
  • image-398065480.webp
    image-398065480.webp
    133.1 KB · Views: 170
  • image-1189353547.webp
    image-1189353547.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image-3371116836.webp
    image-3371116836.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image-2565835859.webp
    image-2565835859.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Looks like a heck of a good time.

powered by pull tabs
 
Judging by finds my karma needs a little help. Nice finds
 
Love those storm cuts!
 
Congrats on the hunt.
Sorry to say the necklace is gold shelled as seen on clasp.

image-3476892840.webp

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Nice golden ring save !! A fun time for sure =)
 
Nice haul but your still due more Karma after returning the wedding rings to the lady
 
Congrats on beautiful finds, Mike:hello2:

That band looks to be new

Lorraine
 
That's the MOTHER LODE Mike! Outstanding! Mine turned out fake. :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
I've had the neckless tested on XRF Spectrometer at Doral Refining and it is 14k gold, 57.8 pennyweight.
 
I've had the neckless tested on XRF Spectrometer at Doral Refining and it is 14k gold, 57.8 pennyweight.
I'd sell it to them then because the markings indicate otherwise. I have the exact same markings on a bracelet and its plated.
 
Nice repay on the karma, if it comes out 58pw she is a heavy 90 plus grams. Sure weights in as gold I would say. And congrads on the gold band also! I did a ring return early in the summer and had many repays so I am beginning to wonder if it's karma or just plain old Good Luck...
 
Nice repay on the karma, if it comes out 58pw she is a heavy 90 plus grams. Sure weights in as gold I would say. And congrads on the gold band also! I did a ring return early in the summer and had many repays so I am beginning to wonder if it's karma or just plain old Good Luck...

Karma? Good luck? perseverance? knowledge, skill? Oh well I guess I'm in for a long winter.
 
Karma? Good luck? perseverance? knowledge, skill? Oh well I guess I'm in for a long winter.

Same here brother, I dislike the bitter cold winds of winter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom