hammered Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 2,994 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Ankh-Morpork Detector(s) used Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2010 #1 I found this silver thimble today, and I would like to be able to date it. It has no hallmark, but it is silver. Any help would be appreciated . hammered Attachments Web 04082010067.webp 29.4 KB · Views: 293 Web 04082010068.webp 30.8 KB · Views: 301
I found this silver thimble today, and I would like to be able to date it. It has no hallmark, but it is silver. Any help would be appreciated . hammered
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Aug 5, 2010 #21 Silver Searcher said: shaun7 said: You might have to hand that in mate :P What else did you get? Click to expand... You have been around Cru to long SS Click to expand... I was only joking about handing it in Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said: shaun7 said: You might have to hand that in mate :P What else did you get? Click to expand... You have been around Cru to long SS Click to expand... I was only joking about handing it in