What's new

Thimble ID

RJH02

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
438
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this thimble today, I think it's brass or copper. I was able to open it up and there is a makers mark but I cant get a pic of it so I will try to describe it, looks like USA over a keystone,under that is SBC or SRC and then a 9 under it. I will try again to get a pic of it. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • PICT0006.webp
    PICT0006.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 350
SBC = Simons Brothers Co. of Philadelphia, and it would date from 1919-1952. The 9 is the size.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
767
Replies
14
Views
918

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom