What's new

Thin Lizzie

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or, should I say, "A slim sterling ring in a Lizard/gecko/salamander/iguana/skink design?" Rescued this little beauty from a local park, about 5' off of the paved walkway. It is marked .925 and helped me break a "lack of silver and gold" streak of the past few weeks.

tiger2.webptiger1.webp

Also from the park, I unearthed a brass and enamel "Tiger" pendant marked "Avon" and a pewter(?) pendant with crosses on it. Found the keys of some unlucky Chrysler driver who had to walk home, and a big, brass spring clip out in front of the 30' flagpole, of course.

tiger4.webp

Thanks for looking, and I hope your weekend brings you lots of goodies! Sub
 
Last edited:
Upvote 34
Congrats on being "back in shiny"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom