pjroo33 Hero Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 631 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2009 #1 I have found one of these things before, but I have no idea what it is. I found it some time ago at a homesite dating back to the 18th century. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Attachments thing 1.webp 20.9 KB · Views: 361 thing 2_2.webp 43.2 KB · Views: 345
I have found one of these things before, but I have no idea what it is. I found it some time ago at a homesite dating back to the 18th century. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2009 #2 Re: THING? Looks like a harness gag swivel loop. Upvote 0
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Jun 21, 2009 #3 Re: THING? PBK said: Looks like a harness gag swivel loop. Click to expand... Upvote 0
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2009 #4 Re: THING? Yep, Gag hook. Horse tack. I found one when I was out with you in Marshalton one day Brian Attachments Marshalton whatsit 017.webp 18 KB · Views: 296 Marshalton whatsit 017.webp 18 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
Re: THING? Yep, Gag hook. Horse tack. I found one when I was out with you in Marshalton one day Brian