What's new

Things are looking up because I looked down

cointagious

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carbon county, PA
Detector(s) used
ace 250, beach hunter AT3, harbor freight 9 function
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down in the coinstar tray today to brighten my day ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581386662.895874.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581386687.313471.webp
 
Wow! They took the only coinstar machine in town away last year :( That's a beaut! Congrats!
 
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Very nice coin. Maybe MS-60 (uncirculated). I don't see any slide marks on Kennedy's face. Gary
 
Cool find nothing in the coinstars near me. Good job
 
Nice find, and it's 40% silver!
 
Great find. I checked one of the coinstars in my area yesterday, and it was empty.
 
Great job on the coin star tray! :occasion14: Lately mine have been dry.:dontknow:
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERY cointagious :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINS > COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure :..​
 
Great find!!!!! She's a beauty!!! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom