47thelement
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1,741
- Reaction score
- 161
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Puerto Rico!
Seems to me like they use United States currency. Don't know if this is even possible but...
Anybody ever asked for Half Dollars at a Puerto Rican Bank? I'm sure after a short period you would be searching your own dumps, but if it was to pay off, you could pay for your vacation very quickly.
Think about it...
How many people in PR are hunting
" " " " " " hording with no place to sell
" " " " " " don't care...a half dolar is a half dollar.
Issues...
How do you get your keepers back?
where do you dump?
Will anybody let you buy there?
I Just thought I would float this one out there.
Michael
Seems to me like they use United States currency. Don't know if this is even possible but...
Anybody ever asked for Half Dollars at a Puerto Rican Bank? I'm sure after a short period you would be searching your own dumps, but if it was to pay off, you could pay for your vacation very quickly.
Think about it...
How many people in PR are hunting
" " " " " " hording with no place to sell
" " " " " " don't care...a half dolar is a half dollar.
Issues...
How do you get your keepers back?
where do you dump?
Will anybody let you buy there?
I Just thought I would float this one out there.
Michael
Upvote
0







