Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Vino,

Who is selling the machine? Is there a model number so I can research?

Thank you for your time.

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean Fors????

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Nokta fores cores..

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With the machines you have already a FORS CoRe will not add significantly to your capability. It is really giving my F75 a run for the money as they are very similar making it hard to justify having both.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the machines you have already a FORS CoRe will not add significantly to your capability. It is really giving my F75 a run for the money as they are very similar making it hard to justify having both.

Thanks Steve for that...
Is it less falsing and chatter then the f75?
And as deep?

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a 2013 F75SE version 7.0A that is not running the latest upgrade. The FORS is smoother and pulls up a cleaner signal on small non-ferrous items. I have not had time to do extensive depth testing on both because the ground here froze recently and I am waiting on the thaw. I think the depth is close to the F75 but does not exceed it. Probably one of those things that will vary with the ground. I just got a 12" x 15" DeTech coil for the F75 so I can try compared to the 13" x 15" on the FORS but like I said weather is holding me up. I prefer the physical design of the F75 and it does have more features but for outright performance the FORS is more than holding its own.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 2013 F75SE version 7.0A that is not running the latest upgrade. The FORS is smoother and pulls up a cleaner signal on small non-ferrous items. I have not had time to do extensive depth testing on both because the ground here froze recently and I am waiting on the thaw. I think the depth is close to the F75 but does not exceed it. Probably one of those things that will vary with the ground. I just got a 12" x 15" DeTech coil for the F75 so I can try compared to the 13" x 15" on the FORS but like I said weather is holding me up. I prefer the physical design of the F75 and it does have more features but for outright performance the FORS is more than holding its own.

I just noticed you got back..Thanks for ur input. I do value your opinion..
As i stated in the other post im going to wait for the Racer.
See how tha that does. .
George

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a short video of the Marko Racer on you tube .. just put in .. marko racer metal detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions