What's new

This 156 ounce nugget was found with a MD in California! we should be so lucky!!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
250px-Stringer156_nugget.webp
 

Attachments

  • 250px-Stringer156_nugget.webp
    250px-Stringer156_nugget.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 548
Wow when was this found? do you have a story to go with it?

Sasnz
 
Those were some neat photos to look at... :)

Bran <><
 
I would not mind having my headphones blown off with a target like that.... WOW. Probably would register as overload and I would pass it by.... nah.... would definately dig it up if I was in a gold producing area.

We should be so lucky... :icon_sunny:

HH

Ray S
 
Thanks for sharing the link! I especially liked the picture of the Gold crystals. :thumbsup:
 
I would most likely die of a heart attack and they would have to pry it from my fingers. lol That thing is gorgeous!!
 
BOY..that would pay some bills and then some
 
Great lord oh mighty!

That would be nice to find right about now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom