this cant be happening :(

P

pippinwhitepaws

aa battery said:
GONNA HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. I AM NOW STEPPING OFF THE MERRY GO ROUND..Frank

circle track is for sissies...hit the curves... :thumbsup:

T

trish76642

my sweet lil dlb a? Your a very smart man. Isnt there something that you can do yourself to start making some money, working for yourself untill you can find a full time job? Theres gotta be something that your good at, that you can make money doing for yourself. Think about it real hard, when you figure out what it is, start advertising it. Theres money to be made by oneself if they would just sit back and figure out what it is and take that step.

Just trying to help you out. :wink:

After you figure out what it is and start making your own money you may not ever wanna work under anyone again. I know i dont.

When you hit that ditch, take a running start so you can jump to the other side.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
~Trish~ said:
Ron and Ann said:
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

Yeah! Amen!.... :hello2:

I saw that quote in the movie: A CINDERELLA STORY with Hilary Duff and it has stuck with me. I'm heading to the courthouse on Friday (working extra this week coming, so Friday is the only day I can go) and get my business license. Finally going to get my business license so I can do photo restorations and the sort at home (you might remember the post I did of some of my work that I posted on TNet). I'll keep my job for now, I only work no more than 16 hours (as a full time employee :(....but atleast I am still working for now as the store is slated to be closed, so they say....)>>>> gotta' prepare for what may happen, losing my job.

So, I agree with what you said to AA, about finding your talents and using them....we all have special talents, whether we don't think so. I've played with this idea over and over again and finally, after many of my friends losing their jobs, and many ppl I know wanting to restore a piece of history.....well....we shall see how it goes....

AA, show us your talents!!! :D

And I like that quote you posted Trish: "When you hit that ditch, take a running start so you can jump to the other side."

Blessings to all,
Annmarie

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crap i forgot i have an interview for security guard wendsday at the ballpark here in town :tard:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
aa battery said:
crap i forgot i have an interview for security guard wendsday at the ballpark here in town :tard:

How can you forget an interview!? LMAO :icon_sunny: Good luck!

Don't tell them you want to hunt for loose change after the games...

T

trish76642

Mr. Peabody said:
Mr Pappagiorgio, I have already asked the mods to ask you to remove the pope from your avatar. Obviously they don't think they want to. So I ask you to. I find it disrespectful and offensive. >:(

this is the wrong place for that Mr. P.

He obviously loves the Pope or he wouldnt have his picture as his avator.....Disrespectful and offensive is not or never will be Nicks intentions. He's a good guy, please dont be ugly to him. You can always put him on ignore then you want have to see his avator.

Now....back to the subject:

aa? Are you not looking forward to your security job? I did that once, for about 5 years, boringest dang job i ever had in my life, but it was a job. Made a lot of good friends doing it. Try it, it may lead you where you need to be.

Annmarie? Good Luck to you also my darling. Hope your new found photo career takes you farther than you could ever imagine!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Sometime this year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.

This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers..

Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. No, they are borrowing it from China. Your children are expected to repay the Chinese.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Mr. Pappagiorgio said:
aa battery said:

All the best of luck to you Frank ...

I hope it pans out for you ... You can use me as a reference if you like ... :tard:

~ Nick ~

So if he gets the job do we start calling him Ballpark Frank...? ;D :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl don't give him any more ideas for changing names....I about got dizzy with the last bout of different batteries! lol

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to late ball park frank hmmm :wink:

T

trish76642

Thats brilliant Zephyr! :D

Lets see...then he'll have to change his avator. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• bpf_logo.jpg
    bpf_logo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 119

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey aa...come to Pa....(geeze, that rhymes)

The unemployment offices here are hiring. Sooo many people getting layed-off they can't keep up with it.

Nonstop busy signals trying to call in a claim, web pages just hang there becuase of high internet demand....

I've been intermittenly layed-off. Off a week, work a partial week, (which is really enough to screw up anyones finances) work a full week...off another...

The mill has people layed-off which directly affects us...we contract for the mill.....and their laborers are pissed off....

It's unraveling pretty fast here.

I'd be metal detecting my little heart out right now if the ground wasn't so frozen....
and I'm too sore...worked 3 days...a total of 31 hours for the week...gonna be a crappy paycheck after being off last week.
Al

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pope? Don't mean to be disrespectful but I thought that was Nick with a Bee Hive on his head! Monty

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Mr. Peabody said:
Mr Pappagiorgio, I have already asked the mods to ask you to remove the pope from your avatar. Obviously they don't think they want to. So I ask you to. I find it disrespectful and offensive. >:(

:icon_scratch: are you serious?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread