What's new

This could be good news for coin shooters..

That's gonna make for some heavy pockets when I'm yard saling
 
That's gonna make for some heavy pockets when I'm yard saling
lol.. Oh man, never thought about it THAT way... I wonder how the CANADIANS do it? :-)
 
lol.. Oh man, never thought about it THAT way... I wonder how the CANADIANS do it? :-)

Not sure about the Canadians but the switch to coins would probably cost me an extra tank of gas from hauling all that weight around on the 100 mile garage sale I hit every year.

I don't even like the thought of it, really. I like 1's
 
Myself i like the idea i go to Canada a lot and think it is a good idea.......... When they last came out with the dollar coin..... i would get $25 or up to $35 worth every pay day and spend them...... Never did get any back in change........ You can thank all the dam collectors for that the #&@# fools.......
 
The mint was just ordered to stop minting the dollar coins because something like a billion, yes BILLION sitting in a warehouse.
 
The mint was just ordered to stop minting the dollar coins because something like a billion, yes BILLION sitting in a warehouse.
WHY? Why aren't they being circulated?
 
For a while I was asking for 10 of them when I cashed my check to use for tips. Now I get direct deposit and stopped.

Got some funny looks from waitresses. ;-)
 
They're not being circulated because of the following

1- Coins are nearly impossible to fold and stick in your wallet
2- Dancers refuse to accept them for the following reasons
a) too cold against he skin
b) keep falling out of their work clothes
3- Although slightly larger than a dollar, the melt value will be equal to that of a quarter. Go figure :laughing7:
4- Some foriegn country already made billions, yes billions of these counterfits for pennies to dump on us

But we should also look on the bright side of coin dollars. They will help turn the economy around.. How, you ask? I'm already starting up several factories that will employee hundreds of people and we are making replacement pockets.. I will also use inferior cloth so they too, won't last that long before additional replacement. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom