What's new

This Farmhouse Can Be Yours for $1

The windows alone are worth a fortune... some one has probebly already bought it.
 
Can't wait till they move it so we can hunt the location which across the road from Morven park in Leesburg (Civil War camp). 8)

But keep it to yourself... I'm sure no one else has thought about doing this... ::) :wink:

DCMatt
 
Looks like the section on the right was an addition, but I like it. It reminds me
of the farmhouse on 48 acres I lived on as a kid. With the price of buying land,
laying a foundation, running utilities plus moving this house, someone would
need a lot of money or have a great love for a home like this.
 
Too bad I don't live there. Beautiful structure.

itmaiden



DCMatt said:
Can't wait till they move it so we can hunt the location which across the road from Morven park in Leesburg (Civil War camp). 8)

But keep it to yourself... I'm sure no one else has thought about doing this... ::) :wink:

DCMatt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom