What's new

This has got to be the coolest (and probaly the rarest) cooking iron I have ever seen

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,354
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 6.48.53 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 6.48.53 AM.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 162
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Certainly the most expensive I've seen.
 
Well it is certainly not blacksmith made, it is cast iron, so therefore a commercially made piece. Looks like another ebay seller who knows little and is fishing for large prices with a ridiculous BIN.
 
Were these primarily for making a flat bread of some kind ?
 
Well it is certainly not blacksmith made, it is cast iron, so therefore a commercially made piece. Looks like another ebay seller who knows little and is fishing for large prices with a ridiculous BIN.

If you go to the link and look at all the pictures, it seems pretty darned crude for a commercially made piece, IMO.
 
Were these primarily for making a flat bread of some kind ?
That would be my guess ... I found an old waffle iron that looks quite similar at an old house site I was digging, but I have never seen an iron like this before.
 
Last edited:
Looks nice, but not that($2k) nice! Frank...Uncle sam 2  700.webp
 
Very cool Rob. Thanks for posting that. :thumbsup:
-Doug-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom