What's new

This is a STRANGE Question

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,420
Reaction score
30,256
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have any of you bought into the Add free youtube ? How good does it work ? i have been thinking about trying it. Any replies will be greatly appreciated !!
 
I thought it WAS free.
I see that pop up, but never click on it.
 
My friend just added me to his account I’m trying to ditch the cable box and I also got the YouTube TV which is live cable channels more than my cable box offered me. There’s still ads on the cable channels through YouTube TV. But the rest of the YouTube app is add free and I love it.
 
Have any of you bought into the Add free youtube ? How good does it work ? i have been thinking about trying it. Any replies will be greatly appreciated !!
Erm, perhaps an unpopular opinion, but one can simply install an adblocker. The video ads are removed and your browser will run smoother without the clutter on other sites. One can whitelist favorite sites so they get ad revenue.
 
I watch "A LOT" of Youtube, and I have my own channel, so i pay for the subscription, it is definately worth it to me not to have to watch ads.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom