Try if you can get some,
Cigarette ash, only!!!!!
It's a bit dirty to work with but,
My gramma saved all my grandads ashes when he smoked lol and used it to polish her silver, and I used it to polish a old silver spoon and, it worked really good!! it's not abrasive and won't scratch plus when done,
Use a microfibre cloth after to clean it off.
Hope it helps and let me know how it looks.
Cigarette ash, only!!!!!
It's a bit dirty to work with but,
My gramma saved all my grandads ashes when he smoked lol and used it to polish her silver, and I used it to polish a old silver spoon and, it worked really good!! it's not abrasive and won't scratch plus when done,
Use a microfibre cloth after to clean it off.
Hope it helps and let me know how it looks.
![image1[1].webp image1[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1224/1224307-8ac0af18b6066678519d502d93d16375.jpg?hash=wBsoqOJtcj)
![image2[1].webp image2[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1224/1224334-60f74b4c3d9dbd40be28b1e3cd929c77.jpg?hash=4eNQHmb1C0)
, and I was researching how to clean them, but I think I'm going to check on their value first, before possibly ruining them by cleaning.















