What's new

This is more like it....$37.50 silver

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a long lost machine bag. I dumped $111 in it, and the teller says, "Finally, we can empty that bag, it took forever to fill up". :o :o Can I buy it back? They don't usually sell bags, so they called my regular branch to figure out how to do it. YUP.
52 x 1
62D x 1
63D x 1

64 x 4

65 x 1
66 x 16
67 x 24
68 x 17
69 x 10

My biggest score at one time.
Whole lot better than the CWI boxes could ever be.
 
Upvote 0
MACHINE BAGS RULE!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
That is super fat!! I consider Franklin halves to be one of the coolest coins for the money out there. And 111 was my truck number in Iraq.
 
What are "machine bags"?
Do you mean coinstar and such? And how can you tell how full they are, or when they need to be topped off?

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm curious! ;D
 
Machine bags are the bags inside coin cointer machines, like coinstar, yes, but more so referenced here as bags inside coin counter machines at banks.

You can find out how much is in them by asking a teller, etc.

~Dave
 
YES! Bags of coin yield excellent results at times. Congrats. AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom