What's new

This is pretty cool I use it alot

drewan29

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
I found this last year and use it alot for my finds you can keep a journal on you puter of all your finds where you found them when and how.
http://www.ginkgoware.com/
HH-drewan
 
Upvote 0
Thanks... this will be alot harder to lose than the notebook that went missing this fall! ??? :'(
 
jadeblackhawk said:
Thanks... this will be alot harder to lose than the notebook that went missing this fall! ??? :'(
I hear ya I had about 3 of them started and lost :dontknow: found later with a bunch of funny little hyrogliphs in them from my little one.
HH-drewan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom