This is the hardest forum to navigate that I have ever seen. What does it mean when i get a notification that someone “quoted “ my post.

The chosen one

Greenie
Feb 11, 2020
Gilbertown Alabama
Detector(s) used
Equinox, whites mx sport,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, I think you are making it harder than it is. A quote notice means someone quoted your post and made a reply, if you click on it it will take you directly to the quote.

Are you using a PC or smartphone device to navigate?

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see the icon under people’s videos that says “quote” and i also get notifications that my video has been quoted by someone. What does this mean. This is the hardest forum to navigate and understand that i have ever seen
So you see that I quoted and replied to your post.
You would got a red symbol # up by the bell.
If you click on the quote it tell the member that you have referred/answered/replied.
Simple actually just takes a few times to get used to it.

OP
OP
The chosen one

The chosen one

Greenie
Feb 11, 2020
Gilbertown Alabama
Detector(s) used
Equinox, whites mx sport,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, I think you are making it harder than it is. A quote notice means someone quoted your post and made a reply, if you click on it it will take you directly to the quote.

Are you using a PC or smartphone device to navigate?
Phone

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might help if you use a browser and select the desktop version on your phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions