What's new

This is what happens when you lose your pinpointer!

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn! another memorial penny!!
 

Attachments

  • big hole.webp
    big hole.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 523
Ha, ha, Good One! :hello2:

(Been there, done that!) :-[

Well, at least you can transform that hole into a bomb shelter.

:laughing7:
 
I love it. Looks one of my brothers plugs. :headbang:
 
Hope he had a hunting partner to throw him a rope so he could get out.....Matt
 
:oI just knew I saw a cameras flash yesterday while I was huntin
 
ROTFL.gif​
 

Attachments

  • ROTFL.gif
    ROTFL.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 429
Oh Boy...hide this thread...Ron's gonna' be mad when he finds out his pic got released! :tongue3:

I keep telling him he can't be digging that deep and to fill in his holes! :laughing7:
 
I have felt like that a few times learning to use the minelab SE . Jim
 
must be using a two box loop detector!love it :thumbsup:
 
LMAO.. Looks like some of the holes I dug back in the 1970's . Heck maybe its me in the pit LOL Good one to put a smile on your face.. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom