What's new

This is what hard rain does to ploughed field

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The last 3 hunts have produced some nice stuff since the deluge Sunday.We got over an inch of rain,needed it BAD.

015.webp

First hunt scored what I believe is a cufflink

015.webp 013.webp

A couple buttons

009.webp

Second one got some suspender hardware a nice key and a rosette with a piece of strap still in it.

001.webp
002.webp003.webp

Third I got a watch winder,3 IH's one being a fatty and my 5th seated in 2 months.

004.webp 005.webp
010.webp013.webp012.webp



GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 44
Mmmmm...nice seated dime. Also the assortments of finds are all amazing. It's amazing what pops up when it rains! The first one may not be a button but instead a riveted button. I use similar on firefighting suits.

Hey, congrats, that's an awesome day!!!

Steve
 
Mmmmm...nice seated dime. Also the assortments of finds are all amazing. It's amazing what pops up when it rains! The first one may not be a button but instead a riveted button. I use similar on firefighting suits.

Hey, congrats, that's an awesome day!!!

Steve


Steve,

The one that says Sterling Back?
 
Very nice set of finds. I like the skeleton key! Nice coins too. Congrats.
 
Very nice set of finds. I like the skeleton key! Nice coins too. Congrats.

I've found 6 so far,non can compare to this beauty,other than patina it's a perfect key.
 
Nice finds, like the old key...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom