What's new

This JUNE is going to BUG me if things stay GLOOMY. EEs Monthly Thread

The_EE

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
This JUNE is going to BUG me if things stay GLOOMY. EE's Monthly Thread

So I did 107 rolls of CWR Dimes to start off June and I was skunked. I have about $50-$75 worth of nickles to do tonight and some garage sale finds to add into the mix once I get back from some much needed fishing and relaxation.
 
Upvote 0
You're killing it on the auctions! Could you post some pics of the Canadian silver you got in June?
 
IMAG0171.webpIMAG0170.webp
 
I love Canadian silver coins. I've only found 2 Canadian silver dimes in the 2-ish years I've been at it. I've had to buy all my other canadian silver. Nice buy EE!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom