BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #1 This Morning's Beach Finds Got out early and here's my finds. I could probably open a fishing store with all the weights and hooks I find! Attachments P1090627 - Copy.webp 53.5 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 0
This Morning's Beach Finds Got out early and here's my finds. I could probably open a fishing store with all the weights and hooks I find!
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #2 I got the same " Sinking" feeling when I dug by an old pier. Sometimes however there is gold.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #3 Those weights add up for scrap sale or Fishing gear store. Good luck on your next hunt Lorraine
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 Thread Owner #4 I have found 11 of them in the last two weeks alone! Good idea Lorraine, might look into that!
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #5 I wish you luck next hunt. Thank you for sharing. Its important for me.
herb n surf Hero Member Joined Jun 12, 2011 Messages 691 Reaction score 260 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Fl. Detector(s) used whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 22, 2012 #6 Those finds will lead to gold. Good luck.