What's new

This Mornings "SLQ" Standing Liberty Quarter and Misc in Oregon With New Etrac

masterjedi

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Mornings "SLQ" Standing Liberty Quarter and Misc in Oregon With New Etrac

Went out this morning to a house that was built in 1910 with my approx 2 week old E-Trac... Found a really nice condition 1929 S SLQ... :)


st8.webp st7.webp st5.webp st4.webp st1.webp st3.webp st2.webp
 
Upvote 38
Killer SLQ you found . b
 
wow that's one blazing SLQ!
congrats!
 
MAN THERE FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT PIC 2 WAS A CALTROP AND ALSO NICE SILVER QUARTER . LAST BUT LEAST MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.....
 
Congrats on that sweet SLQ. :occasion14: Nice to see your pulling keepers.
 
Great looking coin!
 
I just got my second SLQ a few weeks ago in my short metal detecting career. A 1929 as well. Both of mine were not nearly as nice condition. I think digging lightly circulated SLQ's are a rare occurrence
 
I just got my second SLQ a few weeks ago in my short metal detecting career. A 1929 as well. Both of mine were not nearly as nice condition. I think digging lightly circulated SLQ's are a rare occurrence

Great for you... I agree they are hard to find and hard to find in great condition...
 
Great find and with a date!. Sweet!
 
That quarter makes my mouth water.It is super nice indeed.
 
Man, that's a beauty! My first SLQ (one of my first dug silver coins) was a 1929, so your pics brought back sweet memories. Yours is way nicer haha, congrats!
 
Great for you... I agree they are hard to find and hard to find in great condition...

Hard to find with a date in any condition. Lol

Yours is just plain AWESOME!!
 
What a gorgeous SLQ. Looks brand new!:icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the sweet SLQ!! I collect that series and always look forward to seeing them posted- yours is in fantastic shape! I envy you west coast hunters for the "S" mint opportunities that you have- next time make it a 1923-S! Continued success to you!

-- Jeff --
 
Incredible SLQ!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom