What's new

This past weekends finds.

soky72

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Kentucky
Some hard digging, the camp lead and buckshot wore me out. Any guesses as to what this brass piece is shaped like a stopper???
 

Attachments

  • 20170402_201158_1491227664490_resized.webp
    20170402_201158_1491227664490_resized.webp
    134.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Stopper.webp
    Stopper.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Nice finds. That Bucky ball can drive you nuts, but I love digging it. Congratulations

HH, RN
 
Man ! that's A-lot of Small Ball's & Camp Lead.. Makes me tired looking , but when yr digging CW Relics 'Adrenalin' keeps us going.

Love the Enfield / Slick Type & Is the first minnie on the top left Carved?

Also Is there a Big GS Button within the Flat Buttons ?

You Brass piece looks like a Stopper of some kind to me.
Thanks for the Pictures .
Davers
 
Man ! that's A-lot of Small Ball's & Camp Lead.. Makes me tired looking , but when yr digging CW Relics 'Adrenalin' keeps us going.

Love the Enfield / Slick Type & Is the first minnie on the top left Carved?

Also Is there a Big GS Button within the Flat Buttons ?

You Brass piece looks like a Stopper of some kind to me.
Thanks for the Pictures .
Davers

No I think that bullet up top is a Remington navy tear drop. I did find 2 nice pieces of carved lead at the same spot today.
 
No I think that bullet up top is a Remington navy tear drop. I did find 2 nice pieces of carved lead at the same spot today.
I'd like to see them if you don't mind posting pictures. Carved lead is a great find.

HH, RN
 
Nice! That bullet looks like a gaming PC. Thanks for posting

HH, RN
 
Nice! That bullet looks like a gaming PC. Thanks for posting

HH, RN

I think they both were gaming pieces. The shaved down 3 ringer has knife marks on its bottom and the piece to its left looks like a checker with a handle on it was probably a chess piece.
 
Soky, Congrat's to you on a good day Diggin' Relics and saving History. I really like the carved bullets too. Really a personal find. I really like finding the game pieces too. Well Done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom