What's new

This site keeps producing-3rd large cent,2 more buttons, CW token

BILLW

Greenie
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW lower MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett ATX, Whites Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, went out again today to the same site I have found the other items and got a nice 1853 large cent, 2 flat buttons and a civil war token with the uss Monitor on the front. I did get the token with my digger, so I was a little upset about that, but I will still take it.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
Great digs congrats!
 
Wow - you are in fire!! Congrats on your 3rd LC. Killer spot. Keep pounding it. Love the CW token. Those are a rare find. WTG
 
Great finds! Killer spot you have, congrats!! Would love to see the other sides of the largie and token
 
Nice digs. :icon_thumleft: Congrats!

HH
 
Great digs congrats!

Well, went out again today to the same site I have found the other items and got a nice 1853 large cent, 2 flat buttons and a civil war token with the uss Monitor on the front. I did get the token with my digger, so I was a little upset about that, but I will still take it.

I'd love to find a large cent sometime , but I seem to spend all my time digging clad and aluminum. I hit the beach today it was so nice, but I come up short. In my new dig everything strategy, I was pulling tiny pieces of aluminum broken off screw-on bottle caps a foot down. It amazes me how deep these things go. BTW, what kind of corrections do you work?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom