What's new

This site seems harder to navigate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
2,161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure I like this site yet, I mean no offense! Maybe I just need to get used to it. Can anyone tell me how to tell if I have read a post already? I can't tell and I dont want to keep looking at posts ive allready read. I dont want to miss anything! But i also dont want to waste time going where I may have allready been!
 
i do not like this i am lost and will need a md to find my way out of this
 
Let's keep all the questions in the one thread so everyone can help everyone. I'm closing this for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom