What's new

This thing has to work!

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I saw this on Fleabay, gave me a chuckle.

It is so complicated, it just has to work!

s-l500.jpg
 
Sam, they are asking over 8 grand for that contraption.

I started my work life as a radio tech, so when I see antennas oriented incorrectly, it drives me nuts.

But when I see this pic, I chuckle at the thought of seeing a guy in a park with this thing.

I am sure we look goofy (to the normals) when MDing. This is over the top.
 
Don't laugh, I found ex #2 using that exact model! 8-)
 
Sam, they are asking over 8 grand for that contraption.

I started my work life as a radio tech, so when I see antennas oriented incorrectly, it drives me nuts.

But when I see this pic, I chuckle at the thought of seeing a guy in a park with this thing.

I am sure we look goofy (to the normals) when MDing. This is over the top.


There are all horizontally polarized..... everyone knows treasure signals always come from the either.....:laughing7:
 
They have a new much better unit for $11K. They switched those old 1970s car radio antennas out for a single plastic 1990s cell phone antenna. Is treasure analogue or digital... I always get this part confused...

1000 Meter in long range mode, then you switch to short range mode and it scans to 18 meters deep! If you can't find Mercs with this, then there are not any around!

Are these guys a supporting vendor?
 

Attachments

  • Sucker.webp
    Sucker.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom