What's new

This weeks 10 boxes results. Best box to date, with firsts! Kennedys on parade!

EpicDeuce

Full Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Few duds and a few studs! Not sure what number constitutes as a 'dream box' but box 3 is my best by far!

Box1: [2] 40%
Box2: [1] 90% [5] 40%
Box3: [5] 90% [38] 40%
Box4: [1] Ben '62 [3] 40% (First Ben ever and it was an ender!!)
Box5: Dud
Box6: Dud
Box7: Dud
Box8: Dud (Damn Garda brown wrappers)
Box9: [6] 40%
Box10: Dud

Dime boxes:
Box1: [1] '60
Box2: [2] '64 '62

I usually keep a few boxes of dimes handy to mix in between a run of skunks to keep moral high as they usually put out. All of the skunks came from the same branch, and were Garda brown wraps. After going thru all that trash I dont think I can order from that local again! And to add insult to injury halfway thru the skunk streak I see a coin marked "I got em all!!" >:(

Grand Total of:
[54] 40%
[7] 90%
[3] 90% dimes

=10.7351 Ounces of Silver


I gave up trying tot figure out how to load pictures, so I shot a short movie on the iPhone, don't worry only those who click the video on Tnet can view! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5mavPwcJv4
 
Upvote 0
Great results! Box 3 may not be a "Dream Box" like some on here have had, but I would call it a great box. My best box had 17 keepers (3 90%, 14 40%). But if you keep doing 10 boxes at a time, your bound to get those results.
Congrats on a great score.

HH,
Legend
 
Yeah I dunno if I can keep doing 10 boxes a week as my fingers were pretty fried at the end. Also I am afraid of breaking my roller suitcase! The most I dare put in it at a time is 6 boxes (150lbs!) and I'm not really a strong guy. A woman bumped into it while I was walking down the street with 6 boxes in there and her expression was priceless, she almost completely tripped over! Can't wait until next week! I have my pennies to sort at work to tide me over the weekend ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom