What's new

this weeks 16 boxes.....

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
just got finished with this weeks 16, got to dump in the morning and go back to the bank and get my other 4. here is the take:

walkers-------1
kennedy 40%-------23 (including one 1970)
kennedy 90%------8
and my first 2009DClad of the year.
 
Upvote 0
out of the 16 boxes 14 of them were skunks. one box had one 40% in it and the rest came from one box. hard to believe.
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Never got a 70 yet. Came close though, with 69's and 71's
 
Wow - good thing that one box slid in. Maybe it was the last one off the pallet and next weeks will produce :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
silvercop said:
out of the 16 boxes 14 of them were skunks. one box had one 40% in it and the rest came from one box. hard to believe.

That's how the majority of my Brinks boxes have been lately. I'll go through 5-10 skunks in a row, then a good box pops up. The silver isn't as spread out anymore.

Keep at it!

cmhoose
 
I would gladly trade the whole roll of 2009s I found to be able to join the 1970 club!!
 
Ouch, I don't have a 2009 or a 1970... :-\
Can't complain though, I haven't had a Skunk box yet (plenty of loose or rolled).
[Knocks wood]
 
Very nice. :thumbsup:

You are doing good on the 70s. Is that your third this year?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom