What's new

this weeks 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
19 were skunks and the other produced one 40%. that's it for this week.............
 
Upvote 0
And I got frustrated with 3 skunks in a row....
 
Bummer - maybe the dreambox is in the next pallet.

Maine_Jim
 
SC,
That really stinks ! I have to give you credit for being one of those type of people that never gives up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
I can see why you are sticking with it though. You've got a good set up, and if you stop you might not get another one like it.
It is only a matter of time that you will start getting the good boxes again on a weekly basis.
I'm down to 8 boxes a week. I don't get much and am tempted to try out different banks or get more boxes,but I may ruin a good thing. My boxes come in like clockwork, and my dump banks don't look like they are going to cut me off anytime soon,so I'm going to leave it as is.
You have had a tremendous run of good boxes and after this dry spell you will get them again.
HH
Rich
 
Keep going Silvercop. I almost gave up. Had several skunk boxes in a row. Then, one of the experiences rollers said something to me that made real sense: every day new folks are depositing their coins in banks across the nation. Those will filter down to us. We will have skunks, but we all will obtain silver once again.

At least our "hobby" does not cost that much $$$. We can endure.

apush :read2:
 
I don't know if I could handle that. I got skunked on my last two boxes of dimes and was bummed. That is some serious perseverance.

My hat is off to you. :thumbsup:
 
I got my usual 2 boxes and I'm equal to you so far Box #1-1-40%. Didn't look at #2 yet. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom