What's new

This weeks finds

Syrys

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Had a lot of fun hunting for that silver this week! I did a road trip, 2 bags of halves, a box of halves, and 3 boxes of dimes, and had a few decent scores.

The road trip was fun as usual, I managed to find 29 silvers. One stop was interesting though. When I asked the teller if she had any half dollars, she asked if I just wanted the Kennedy ones. I said I would take any halves that she had, and she handed over a bunch of clad Kens, and a shiny Ben! Maybe I should start specifying that I'll take the older ones too ;D

I managed to find 2 different banks that were willing to part with their bags. The first one was pretty good, having a few rolls of 40% and another lonely Ben. :hello2: I also found 2 proofs (1986-S and 2006-S) as well as a ton of NIFC (one was a 1987, my first!) The second bag was nowhere near as good, considering it gave up nothing at all... total skunk :( A box I found at another bank got me 4 more 40% and a 90% Ken.

Later in the week I decided to try my luck with dimes, can't say I was impressed. After 3 boxes, all I had to show for it was 1 1964 rosie. I will be getting more boxes at a different bank next week though, not giving up :thumbsup:


Good luck and HH!
~Syrys
 
Upvote 0
Great read and sweet scores - you did real good!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom